1- Partner requests GetScript API from Evina’s platform.
2- Events and metrics (load, click…) are sent to Evina’s platform for deep analysis.
3- Partner asks for the transaction’s authenticity by calling GetCheck API from Evina’s platform and responds to MNOs/payment gateways.
4- Partner calls Transaction API to notify Evina’s system that a transaction has been confirmed.
It is a code to be deployed on the purchase confirmation pages:
- Dynamically generated via web service
- Low latency under 100ms RTT included
This probe will gather the information necessary for our real-time analysis.
This kit is generated at the code level that produces the page to monitor.
All API calls use a signature mechanism to guarantee the user's identity and access confidentiality.
Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.
This API allows you to extract the following data:
- Fraud type
- Transaction ID
- Raw data is exportable over a 31-day period
- Searches can go up to a year back
- One call per second
Parameters to send with the data request:
- Start Date
- End Date
The API data is available anytime.
Evina provides API to receive additional information
- Data API: Partner can check request records asynchronously
- User Report API: Partner can notify Evina that a transaction is a false positive
Updated 2 months ago